Who We Are
Filled over 33,000 prescriptions and assisted over 1700 patients.
he Ozanam Charitable Pharmacy is a non-profit organization that provides life-sustaining medication to persons with severely limited income and resources. We offer the medications free of charge to qualifying individuals.
Ozanam Charitable Pharmacy serves over 1700 patients and fills over 33,000 prescriptions annually for Mobile, Baldwin and Escambia Counties. We rely on samples donated by area physicians to keep our shelves stocked and purchase generics as needed.
Our Access Your Rx program helps you get additional medications through pharmaceutical manufacturer Patient Assistance Programs and private foundations.
We work as part of a team along with those we serve and their physicians.
The Ozanam Charitable Pharmacy has a mission to serve the needs of our community and makes the following promises to you:
- • We promise to treat you with respect, dignity and courtesy.
- • We promise to help you to the best of our abilities.
- • We promise to form a helpful partnership with you and your physician.
- • We promise, if you meet eligibility requirements, that your prescriptions are free.
- • There is no co-pay.
- • We promise that our pharmacists have many years of experience and will take great care to fill your prescription accurately.
Ozanam Charitable Pharmacy is funded, in part, by grants from Catholic Charities USA
, Mobile County
, City of Mobile
, The Community Foundation South Alabama
, South Alabama Regional Planning Commission
, Housing and Urban Development
, and Baldwin County Commission
- • South Alabama Coalition of Non profits
- • Mobile Chamber of Commerce
- • National Association of Free and Charitable Clinics
- • Alabama Pharmacy Association